Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Changing Habits.

It's been a really, really long time coming. But I NEED to do something about this weight.  I'm not losing weight because, well let's face it - there's lots of reason's why.  I've tried the all out exercise diet thing. DOES. NOT. WORK.  So a new approach is needed.  I will change one habit at a time.  I recently read some research that suggests if you change one habit at a time your success of sticking with it is around 80% where as if you try to do it all it can drop to around 20% and for me this has certainly proven true.

So, each fortnight I will introduce a new habit.

The first habit is Keep a Food Journal.  It won't be fancy, but I will write down EVERYTHING that passes my lips.  EVERYTHING.   The aim is to keep under 1500 calories per day.


I'm going to use this little space on the internet as a way to track my successes and my failures and everything in between.




No comments:

Post a Comment